Live Cam Couples Live Cam Girls Live Cam Gays
Looking for couples Looking for women Looking for men
Home > Members Gallery > CorpsAcoeur >
Brochette de chatte / Skewered Cunt 3/8
 


JOIN NOW - 83000 Registered members and counting!

By:
CorpsAcoeur
 (view all photos & videos)
 Add to favorites | Send message
Date: Oct 5, 2015 Rating: Views: 6297 Filesize: 6,112kb
Tagged: brochette ange cunt chatte skewered pleurs ensuite juste travers
Ange's cunt was pierced by a large needle, then skewered.

Note that there is no scream, no cry, only breathing noise

To be eaten raw, as much as you like...

-----

La chatte d'Ange a été percée par une grosse aiguille, et ensuite traversée par une brochette.

Notez qu'il n'y a ni cri ni pleurs, juste le bruit de la respiration.

A consommer sans modération...
Comments
CorpsAcoeur
Couple, 64&58 y.o.
France
Member since: Apr 13, 2011
ededas wrote:  Quite amazing, thanks for sharing.


More to come!
Oct 5 2015 02:18 pm
 
istovela1
Male, 53 y.o.
Bulgaria
Member since: Mar 10, 2010
Rating:
5/5
heart
Oct 5 2015 03:04 pm
 
MasterRob1958
Male, 72 y.o.
United Kingdom
Member since: Nov 23, 2011
Rating:
5/5
Oct 6 2015 05:51 am
 
exhibher
Male, 57 y.o.
Member since: May 22, 2012
Rating:
5/5
Fantastic, wish there was more heat
Oct 6 2015 09:17 am
 
JoeZ1017
Male, 69 y.o.
United States
Member since: Nov 16, 2012
Rating:
5/5
Getting hotter and hotter with each video. You two are definitely not going to disappoint are you?  clappingWOW!!
Oct 6 2015 11:41 am
 
CorpsAcoeur
Couple, 64&58 y.o.
France
Member since: Apr 13, 2011
exhibher wrote:  Fantastic, wish there was more heat

No problem, there are 5 more vids to come!
Oct 6 2015 12:35 pm
 
CorpsAcoeur
Couple, 64&58 y.o.
France
Member since: Apr 13, 2011
JoeZ1017 wrote:  Getting hotter and hotter with each video. You two are definitely not going to disappoint are you?  clappingWOW!!

Indeed, we hope that you will not be disappointed by the next vids
Oct 6 2015 12:42 pm
 
goojo147
Male, 58 y.o.
United States
Member since: Aug 29, 2011
Rating:
5/5
wonderful, thanks for sharing, she does very well.
Oct 6 2015 04:49 pm
 
malcol
Couple, 68&43 y.o.
France
Member since: May 16, 2013
Rating:
5/5

bonjour les amis


cela se passe de commentaires.


juste regarder , ecouter et ................ Mmmmm


merci a vous deux et vite la suite .


votre fidele admirateur

Oct 7 2015 06:59 am
 
CorpsAcoeur
Couple, 64&58 y.o.
France
Member since: Apr 13, 2011
goojo147 wrote:  wonderful, thanks for sharing, she does very well.


Thanks so much air_kiss
Oct 7 2015 12:28 pm
 
Capt_Pikhard
Male, 38 y.o.
Belgium
Member since: Oct 7, 2015
Hmmm..  Why that 1 glove?  If you want to be completely clean/sterile/safe, you use two, otherwise don't bother to wear any at all.  Right?
Oct 7 2015 12:35 pm
 
CorpsAcoeur
Couple, 64&58 y.o.
France
Member since: Apr 13, 2011
Capt_Pikhard wrote:  Hmmm..  Why that 1 glove?  If you want to be completely clean/sterile/safe, you use two, otherwise don't bother to wear any at all.  Right?


Well, was not it was not for sanitary reasons, but both to avoid stinging myself and to add some more color to the pink of your skins!
---
Non, ce n'était pas pour des raisons sanitaires, mais à la fois pour éviter de me piquer et pour ajouter un peu de couleur à nos deux peaux roses.
Oct 7 2015 02:14 pm
 
CorpsAcoeur
Couple, 64&58 y.o.
France
Member since: Apr 13, 2011
malcol wrote:  bonjour les amis

cela se passe de commentaires.

juste regarder , ecouter et ................ Mmmmm

merci a vous deux et vite la suite .

votre fidele admirateur

Pas trop vite quand même Malcol. Faut bien faire monter la pression.

Ange

Oct 7 2015 07:34 pm
 
malcol
Couple, 68&43 y.o.
France
Member since: May 16, 2013
CorpsAcoeur wrote:  
malcol wrote:  bonjour les amis

cela se passe de commentaires.

juste regarder , ecouter et ................ Mmmmm

merci a vous deux et vite la suite .

votre fidele admirateur

Pas trop vite quand même Malcol. Faut bien faire monter la pression.

Ange



la pression est enorme mais je vais tenir jusque la  8eme Bises chaudes a vous deux
Oct 8 2015 07:36 am
 
Rhooorhoee
Male, 52 y.o.
United Kingdom
Member since: May 4, 2015
Rating:
5/5
Oct 8 2015 10:50 am
 
jdtoys
Male, 35 y.o.
United Kingdom
Member since: Apr 16, 2008
Rating:
5/5
Oct 9 2015 06:19 pm
 
Capt_Pikhard
Male, 38 y.o.
Belgium
Member since: Oct 7, 2015
CorpsAcoeur wrote:  
Capt_Pikhard wrote:  Hmmm..  Why that 1 glove?  If you want to be completely clean/sterile/safe, you use two, otherwise don't bother to wear any at all.  Right?


Well, was not it was not for sanitary reasons, but both to avoid stinging myself and to add some more color to the pink of your skins!
---
Non, ce n'était pas pour des raisons sanitaires, mais à la fois pour éviter de me piquer et pour ajouter un peu de couleur à nos deux peaux roses.



Confirmed:  Your answer is fitting the use of that glove.

Oct 19 2015 10:19 pm
 
CorpsAcoeur
Couple, 64&58 y.o.
France
Member since: Apr 13, 2011
altnexus wrote:  Ange is outstanding in this, a true ornament to painsluts everwhere. Bravo Ange



Thanks for your nice and kinky comment.
Ange always try to do her best to please our friends.
Nov 3 2017 03:52 pm
 
Post your comments!



Find your Alternative playmate!
mashayang's chat room
HD
  • Strapon show [1225 tokens left]
  • 29 mins, 19979 viewers
lidakoteikina's chat room
HD
  • Goal: fuck show [332 tokens left] #lush is on!❥❥❥ #couple #sex #lovense #young #feet #naked #hd #anal #ass #18 #teen #young #cum #natural #ass #pussy #cute #horny #cumshow #naked #tits #sexy #shaved #w
  • 12 mins, 5028 viewers
clara_chan's chat room
HD
  • Cum Show@65Goals #asian #anime #weaboo #waifu #games #kpop #funny
  • 31 mins, 4622 viewers
fuckbitoni's chat room
HD
  • Cum (in hidden show for tippers who tip 15 tokens or more) cum at goal [125 tokens left] #anal #gag #lush #feet #bigboobs #young #lovense #deepthroat #cum #osci
  • 13 mins, 4753 viewers
bossbae's chat room
HD
  • This is not porn,this is eroticism #lush
  • 83 mins, 2632 viewers


Home | Terms & conditions | Privacy statement | 18 U.S.C. 2257 | Contact Us | Bookmark Us

This site contains amateur bdsm pics and homemade bdsm videos. All content submitted by Community Members.
Copyright ©2002-2016 HOMEMADE BDSM. All rights reserved.